Breaktime Breaktime

Umm, No.

Waste of time, but I agree with the last guy. Brittish are awesome, but not like that. Oh, back to the review. Um, utter waste of time. From a filmography perspective, shitty filming job, shitty camera, unlicensed recorder, should I go on? This is epic failure.

kakkers kakkers

What's the music that's used halfway through?

Right before he spray paints -kers on the wall, what's that music? Oh yeah, the review... The animation was okay, but not great. 7/10.

Code 553 Code 553

*Sniff*

Why do I die first? That's not fair! Heh, anyways, nice flash. Some of the 3d shots need work, but nice job anyway.

sRsShorts - GirlFriend sRsShorts - GirlFriend

Awesome.

So random I loved it! The first words had me laughing! Great job.

Twatlight Twatlight

It was... Interesting.

The animation was great, but the humor was... well, it sucked. I guess that was planned, but wow. Um, sound was okay. Did I mention the lip sync was great? Total score: 8/10

There she is!!! There she is!!!

An Actual Review!

Okay, lets start with the graphics. They are some of the most unique graphics I have ever seen in a flash movie. So basic, and yet, so hard to do. Awesome.
The story(?) is actually very... odd. In a good way. The end of this movie brought a smile to my face. Not much else to say. Good job.

Hell on Planet X 3 (OLD) Hell on Planet X 3 (OLD)

Ummm,...

...I liked most of it, especially the part with the FPS camera, but I really didn't like the part when they blasted the base/airport/landing pad, I really couldn't tell what it wa, and it wasn't that good. The part where the 4 guys or so lifted off looked stupid. Make the camera shake around when they lift off(Check my website for it). The camera just sat there while the ship lifted off! Make the background(The battlefield) move downward while the ships lifts off. Other than that, I really enjoyed this one. But, uh, don't use so many CS:HL2 sounds, okay? (P.S.: You have Garry's Mod?)

What is Love? What is Love?

A few things...

Awesome! You used the South Park style, didn't you, at least in the beginning. After that the characters had legs! What's up with that? Another thing is that the Cupid guy looked as if he were actually playing a keyboard! Great work with this one dude, you've EARNED the overall top-scoring.

madness-skate madness-skate

Improvements Ahoy!!!!

Graphics: The Madness guys looked okay,but the lines were TOO thick.
Style: Umm, style was fine, i guess. Like the guy before me, not enough violence.
Sound: Standard sounds. Nothing new. Nothing.
Violence: NOT ENOUGH!
Interactivity:A play button, which is more than some movies.
Humor: Another skate movie made me laugh.
Overall:4/10
C'mon man, you can do better than this!
By the way, TOO SHORT!

Hell-Bent Hell-Bent

Awesome!

Good job! When I compare this with other Madness tributes, your movie is GOLD! A few things to say. Number 1: Guns looked good, but more detail on them would help. Number 2: when he was climbing the rope, his left hand didn't look like it was holding the rope. I liked when he shot the guard who went to the rope. Priceless!